Range Of Products
Polyline Industries design and fabricate Standard and Custom storage boxes suitable for harsh working environments to protect the contents from impact, erosion or contamination.
Our storage boxes are fabricated from Polyethylene (Poly or PE) which is the preferred choice to Aluminium and Steel for many reasons, some of them being its non-corrosive nature and high resistance to impact.
More features and benefits of industrial strength storage boxes are outlined below:
Our Storage Boxes manufactured from FRAS are flame retardant and lightweight which makes them a safe option for Mining & Marine environments.
Very low maintenance for a non-corrosive product. To clean the surfaces just use a high pressure cleaner!
With Polyline's specialist fabrication capabilities in poly storage boxes, be sure to send us a message for a free estimate!
- Red Polyethylene
- Plastic Handles
- Stainless Steel Hinges & Lockable Clasp
- Approved Lock for use in Queensland
- Compartments made to Request
- Explosives Decal Embossed to Australian Standards (“Red” lettering on a “White” Background)
Approved in WA by Department of Mineral & Petroleum Resources
Approved in QLD by Department of Natural Resources & Mines
Polyline’s range of Standard and Custom ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate / Fuel Oil) Storage Boxes were developed and adapted for Mining and Oil & Gas environments.
Additional design features have been implemented so the boxes can be stacked and easily handled with 4-way forklift pockets.
- Material: Solid polyethylene in Red, expanded foam polyethylene core
- Shape: Square or Rectangular
- Sizes: Standard sizes available or custom built
- Functionality – Can be welded and stacked
- Handling – Easy handling with 4-way forklift pockets