HDPE is perfect for Underground Mines.
It won't rust in damp and salty environments!
Polyline Industries design and fabricate industrial hose hangers specifically designed for the Underground Mining environment.
The hose hangers are fabricated from High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE). Unlike its counterparts made of steel, brass or aluminium, HDPE is non-corrosive and flexible. It is also UV resistant and lightweight.
Their function is to keep service hoses off the ground, ensuring they are readily available in the event of an emergency, and not damaged by vehicles and/or graders.
FEATURES of Polyline's Hose Reels
- Material: Thick HDPE in high visibility yellow
- Mount: Can be mounted with a single-bolt to any
wall (ideal for Fire or Service Hoses)
- Sizes: Standard 700mm diameter, or to your size requirement
BENEFITS of Polyline's Hose Reels
- Durable - Industrial strength, fully UV resistant for
long life expectancy
- Functionality - Prevent damage to service hoses
by keeping them off the ground
- Lightweight - Easy to install