Fan doors made of HDPE = NO hydraulics!
Poly works on air pressure, unlike heavy steel fan doors that need hydraulics to open/close.
MINE VENTILATION DUCTING
Polyline Industries have developed and manufactured an advanced range of moulded polyethylene products manufactured from linear Medium-Density Polyethylene (MDPE), a lighter material with better impact resistance than High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
STANDARD features of HDPE
- Inbuilt noise absorption
- Durable & impact resistant
- Lightweight (compared to steel)
- Low maintenance
- Low friction coefficient (0.02)
ADVANCED features of the moulded MDPE products
A more robust moulded cylinder which is:
- Seamless - products therefore have less welds
- Inherently round - Rather than fabricated & inherently flat
- Double Rings - Ensures vent bags will not blow off that even under the highest pressure
- UV Stable for outdoor storage
- Fire Retardants & Anti-Static additives available
- Compatible Joining System
View Polyline Industries Range:
Cylinder / Barrel
90° Bend - 5 Section
90° Bend - 3 Section
60° Bend - 3 Section
45° Bend - 3 Section
4 Way Section
Vent Bag Joiner
Custom Reducers / Adaptors
Ratchet Tie Down Straps
Fan Silencers & Accessories
FEATURES of Polyline Fan Silencers
- Provides ready inbuilt noise absorption
- By using high tech sound foam and sound barrier, we are able to maintain an overall width of < 50mm, compared to conventional Rock Wall type (overall > 120mm). This means that the silencer O.D. does not exceed the fan flange.
- Silencers can be bolted end to end when mounting a fan in a restricted area such as a vent access wall
- Available in high visibility yellow
ADVANTAGES of Polyline's Fan Silencers
- Non-Corrosive - Excellent in damp and salty environments, a superior to steel silencers
- Maintenance Free - By using 'Closed Cell' foam and protective coating, we are able to produce a silencer which is impervious to moisture and dust, resulting in no maintenance.
- Durable & Impact Resistant - This product can take severe impact and return to its original shape
- Extremely Lightweight - Enables installation & removal an easier task to perform, especially in difficult locations
- Size Efficient - The overall diameter of the fan assembly is not increased by the silencer, preventing catch points in environments such as Underground Mining
Vent Bag Adaptors
Self-Regulating Fan Covers
Silencer Test Results
Vent Bag Protectors
Ventilation Bag Protectors are hard plastic sheeting that wrap around the outside of any vent bag to provide protection to the bag in areas where it may be prone to damage from external forces (e.g. damage from trucks).
The sheeting is available in 2mm thickness.
Vent Bag Protectors are available in standard widths which wrap around to protect approximately two-thirds the diameter of the vent bag.
They can be manufactured to any length (min 7 meters).