Fan doors made of HDPE = NO hydraulics!
Poly works on air pressure, unlike heavy steel fan doors that need hydraulics to open/close.
UNDERGROUND VENTILATION DUCTING
Polyline Industries have developed and manufactured an advanced range of moulded polyethylene products manufactured from linear Medium-Density Polyethylene (MDPE), a lighter material with better impact resistance than High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE).
STANDARD features of HDPE
- Inert - Will not corrode
- Inbuilt noise absorption
- Durable & impact resistant
- Low maintenance
- Low friction coefficient (0.02)
ADVANCED features of the moulded MDPE products
A more robust moulded cylinder which is:
- Seamless - products therefore have less welds
- Inherently round - Rather than fabricated & inherently flat
- Double Rings - Ensures vent bags will not blow off that even under the highest pressure
- UV Stable for outdoor storage
- Fire Retardants & Anti-Static additives available
- Compatible Joining System